Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

Hi frens,

Now Idea has entered in the war yesterday they have launched new prepaid scheme and this scheme is available across all the circle. only change in all the circle is local call rates to other mobiles. rest scheme is same. And i think it's one of the best scheme offered by the idea for the youth customers. MRP of the product is Rs 250. it comes with 6 month validity and the Rs 25 talktime in Delhi Circle

post-1338-1184079872_thumb.jpg

any one who has the Gang SIM is the part of my Gang

day light robbery! During the peak hours ( 5pm to 10pm ) the rate is too high!! Rs.2 per min is unacceptable! :) BSNL's topup is much better. Rs.80 top up ( i think ) and you get to call all BSNL cell phones @ 10p per min.

then other topups in other brands are also available. And if compare this product it offers you the preloaded topup for STD, Local Calls, and SMS.

BSNL may have excellent coverage outta the city, on highways and in small towns, etc, etc ...but inside the city it sux! Especially inside buildings...

Its good only for Idea to Idea usage.One has to take a new connection.Which means bye bye your old number.I dont know how many of us can do that.I certainly cant.

There is no way one can reduce the riduculously high std call charges in this pack.No special tariff voucher applicable.

So go for it if you really want to SMS a lot. At 10 paise for STD sms it would save a lot of money.But its of no use if the person to whom u send std sms cant reply you back.

Which brings us back to Reliance wonder product on net sms pack.

Even with a cap of 2000 sms it means 2000*.10=200 for Gang Card holder. To Reliance customer it means only Rs 50 assuming its on the same network.And anyways if Gang card holder sends sms to a non idea network i am not sure he would get as many replies back.