Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Guru Gopal

Roaming Query/Experience In Different Circles/Operators For Voice, Data, 3G Services

<< Please use this topic for posting your queries/information/experience regarding availability/quality of Voice/Data/3G roaming services of various telecom operators in different circles >>

======================================================================

Up West Roaming Experience

No problem with any sim till haridwar. Once I crossed rishikesh. Bsnl, Vodafone, idea working well for voice. I came to know my driver airhell is also working. In so far data is concern only bsnl. I got 3G data in Srinagar (Uttaranchal) and chamoli towns only. Rest the way from rishikesh to mana village via badrinath Vodafone, airhell and bsnl worked fine. Mostly I used bsnl sim as it has roaming incoming free. Voice is excellent and able to do video calls only in chamoli and Srinagar only. In mana village which the last village of indian border the airhell and bsnl is good. I suggest basing on my experience to rely upon bsnl only for both data and voice. For voice you can count Vodafone, airhell also. Donot trust idea or docomo etc. in roaming they could not connect to other networks. By the way MTNL also works on bsnl network without any problems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 5

^^^

Great info Guru Gopal Ji....It will be very helpful to those who are planning to go for Char Dham Yatra. :)

+1 :)

• Thanks 1

Going to udaipur from delhi via train. Need free/cheap incoming, on voda prepaid currently, other slot on dual sim free.

What you guys suggest?

Going to udaipur from delhi via train. Need free/cheap incoming, on voda prepaid currently, other slot on dual sim free.

What you guys suggest?

While travelling use single SIM and save battery power.

• Thanks 1