As usual I am with these funny problems that always trap me with these stupid issues and this is no different. I am using this phone since last 1 year, everything was perfect till I changed the ESN to a HTC hero one which had messages issue and is being discussed in Android section. When I requested Tata guys to change the MEID back to that of diamond, everything was fine till 2-3 calls i made but after that, I was not able to make or receive calls and messages, all i get is engage tone (beep-beep) apart from 121-customer care which works fine and tells me my billed amount and all. Made a complaint at hub and technical department guys told me to have a dummy ESN registered at my number and again the Diamond's MEID. I followed what they said but was no gain, same 2-3 calls were fine and same beep issue again. Now I tried to change MEID to esn following http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36407. Everything was fine, CID was changed to zeros but when I go to cdma workshop and try to write the new ESN, it shows error cannot write esn. Me Without a phone since last 2 days!