With around 50 days left for the 7th Anniversary of RIMweb.in, it is time to vote for the RIMweb.in Member of the Year - 2010. This recognition is meant to honor the best member of the year who has made significant contributions for the RIMweb.in community. A community depends on all its members and not a few individuals; we are indeed blessed to have many contributing members in our community; but we still need to recognize the top contributing members so as to inspire every other member to achieve the same and also to keep them motivated. What are the few qualities that makes the best RIMwebian? Here are some of them that comes to my mind: - Supports anyone for problems faced for any reason without monetary consideration or self interest (The very purpose and soul of this forum). - Is always accessible and prompt in responses with clear understanding of the problem and resolution. - Who is always one step ahead of others for technical skills and knowledge of the latest. - Who burns the midnight oil to find solutions for others. - Who wants to share his knowledge and skills for the benefit of the community. - Who has provided the best handsets at the most attractive prices with solid and stable performance in terms of programming and performance. - Who has always kept the interest of RIMweb at heart and not the personal interest. Well the qualities can be many but I think you get the essence of what I am trying to convey. Make Your own Judgment about the RIMweb.in Member of the Year - 2010! I have added a list of the few RIMwebians in the poll who I think deserve to be nominated for this award in my limited knowledge. Anyone whose name may not appear here should take no offense. It will be due to my limited understanding of the deserving candidates only and not anything lacking on their part. In the original list of nominees, I had included the name of Arun, our Admin; but he has refused to be a nominee citing the reason that as the admin/owner of the forum he does not find it appropriate. I respect that but he remains the reason we all are here and so i would say he is RIMweb person of this Decade!! Cheers for him!! Along with your vote in the poll, members are expected to post their own reasoning for choosing a particular person. However please do not post anything that reveals the current result/trend of the poll. Viewing results before voting is current disabled in the forum. This is a private poll which means that others will not know whom you voted for. The RIMweb.in Member of the Year - 2010 will be announced on the 7th Anniversary day as that is when the poll ends. The RIMweb.in Member of the Year - 2010 will win a RIMweb.in engraved Apple iPod Shuffle (6th Generation). 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th winners will get the book "Ambani & Sons" which is a must read for any Reliance Follower. If you wish to sponsor/donate for the prizes for Member of the Year 2010 and the upcoming 7th Anniversary Giveaways, please send an email to: arun@rimweb.com I request EVERY single member of RIMweb.in to vote and post to really make this a broad-based people's poll. You owe at least this much to RIMWEB.in community. Thank you for reading & voting; I wish everyone a Happy Diwali!