Dear Members, I keep on getting calls and mails from the RIMwebians regarding any CDMA Prepaid Plan available to use on imported phones or official phones. Okies here you go now:- Plan - This is a plan in which you need to send a SMS, Rs. 5 shall be deducted from your core balance and you shall get 1.38 hours of usage daily so it comes to 41hours for 30 days on Rs. 150. The day you need the plan, you may subscribe it, the day you dont need it, skip it, it is NON AUTO RENEWAL PLAN. And i think you may do it multiple times too in a day if you want more hours in certain day; Suppose i know that i need 6 hours of internet today, I shall do the SMS steps 4-5 times. Here is the process now:- The SMS Codes are different for different circles. For Andhra Pradesh, Delhi, Bihar, Karnaraka, MP, CG, Orrisaa, Punjab, Haryana, Gujarat, Kolkata, West Bengal, HP and Rajasthan SMS "ACT<space>NET50" to 53739 For Mumbai, Maharashtra and Goa SMS "ACT INT" to 53739 And NO such plan for Kerela, Tamil Nadu, Chennai and UP circles. Settings which needs to be used:- To utlise the benifit of this plan you need to use NetConnect settings, that is Username and Password of PPP dialer should be your MDN (Mobile Number) and if you used on RWorld platform you shall be charged as per RWorld tariff, not this plan. Note - It is a time based plan, so when you dont need internet you need to turn it off, otherwise if you kept turned it on by mistake, your all balance shall vanish by deducting @ 60p/minute. In case of any issue, Please post in the topic itself, and if you dont get any revert within 24 hours, Mail the issue - amitjain@rimweb.in Regards Amit Jain