Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
manraval

Huawei - Ec321 On Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit Edition

Hey geniuses,

I bought a brand new Dell Laptop (Latitude D630) and bought a new Huawei - EC321 datacard from Reliance. I have a Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit OS installed on my laptop. I was reading the documentation that is supplied with the EC321 datacard for installing the datacard. It reads that insert the datacard ONLY when you're prompted to do so. The problem is, the software installs, but it never prompts me for inserting the datacard. FYI, I downloaded the latest drivers for Vista from Reliance's website at: http://www.rcom.co.in/Communications/Netco...rddownload.html

Has anyone been able to successfully use EC321 on a laptop running Windows Vista Ultiamte 64-bit edition? If yes, please enlighten me so that I can make it work. Thanks for any help in advance.

Hey geniuses,

I bought a brand new Dell Laptop (Latitude D630) and bought a new Huawei - EC321 datacard from Reliance. I have a Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit OS installed on my laptop. I was reading the documentation that is supplied with the EC321 datacard for installing the datacard. It reads that insert the datacard ONLY when you're prompted to do so. The problem is, the software installs, but it never prompts me for inserting the datacard. FYI, I downloaded the latest drivers for Vista from Reliance's website at: http://www.rcom.co.in/Communications/Netco...rddownload.html

Has anyone been able to successfully use EC321 on a laptop running Windows Vista Ultiamte 64-bit edition? If yes, please enlighten me so that I can make it work. Thanks for any help in advance.

Dear

Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit OS requires drivers which are not given on rcom site. If u require then I can send u one.

Thanks

Ajit

Hey geniuses,

Dear

Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit OS requires drivers which are not given on rcom site. If u require then I can send u one.

Thanks

Ajit

Hi Ajit,

I would be interested in the drivers for Vista Ultimate. Please let me know if you can send me one.

Thanks

Boban

I just got a new hp with Windows Vista 64-bit, virgin CDMA mobile wont work on it, not compatible. Also I cant get my computer to recognize my cdma mobile when I plug it into the USB connection for internet connection.

Any solutions??

My EC325 used to work perfectly under Windows XP but its not working on my new Windows 7 x64 laptop.

Has it worked for anyone under Windows 7 x64? I am using the drivers that came along with the CD. Can someone please give a link to newer drivers or explain the successful installation procedure.

Thanks a ton.

Edited by Arun
<< Topic Merged >>