Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
chikop

Lg Rd3000 Hands Free

Hi,

I brought the handsfree yesterday for INR 180 from LG ASC.

Its the mono type (single earpiece)

The handsfree doesn't remain in the ear and keeps falling off.

The model doesn't have the voice command feature so obviously people who only needs to receive the calls while travelling should go for the hands free.

People who needs to use the handsfree while working will find difficult to retain the earpiece inside the ear.

Also the holding the receive button for 3 seconds will auto dial the recent call. I don't know when we'll need to do this?

Disconnecting the call using the handsfree button is not possible.

hands free of old lg handset works with this one i.e. one of them is 2030. and call disconnection is possible in this handsfree.

to hold the plug in your ear, you have to have ergonomically curved ears..ha ha ha ha

jokes apart.. there is a foam cover over the earpiece that makes it cling to the ear.. if that is missing you got to get your hands on one. nobody was selling it to me so i had to dhapofy.. you may have to follow it.

if not that then use the clip on the handsfree to clip it on to your shirt or pocket and keep a good margin for your free neck movements.. this also works and keeps the earpiece from falling.