Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
aakashshah123

How To Cancel Sms On Call Reject

Unfortunately you cann't deactivate it.the facility is in built in those lg handsets.but you can end the incoming call simply by pressing the end key instead of right soft key.this way the call will be rejected and no sms will be sent saving you on your sms bill.

this issue was discussed somehwere in this forum, if i remember correctly..there is a solution to this problem too..

There is no solution for this for all new LG handsets. AFAIK, only in 6230, there is an option to cancel call reject SMS altogether. Maybe I am wrong. Users of 6230 may please post here.

I have a Classic 204 set. I am also unable to find any method to disable "sms on call reject" feature. It only has option to edit the message to be sent. In case anyone has any solution please post.

^^^

@partho

MY dear friend, go to Settings Menu of your phone. Select Call Settings and then Edit Message. Just delete the written message and you will get rid of this 'sms on call reject'.

Regards.

@ Honest

I have a LG 3000 Handset. I have tried to delete the msg in sms on call reject but I am just receiving the msg " Empty Message cannot be saved"

^^^

@amit pattnaik

My dear friend, the procedure to delete the msg in sms on call reject which I had described above is only for CLASSIC handsets and not for LG.

The above method works for Classic but can't say about LG.

Regards.

Hi,

This info is for LG RD 3000/3100.

When you get a call, only the right top key does a sms on call reject. If you press red/disconnect button (second button on right top), once, ringer will get silenced (If you r in vibrating mode, it will stop vibrator). If you again press same button, call will get rejected , but no sms will be sent. So when ever you want the cut a call, use only disconnect button.

^^^

@sanal

But their should be another procedure also in Lg handsets to cancel SMS ON CALL REJECT service as available in CLASSIC handsets. Only users of LG can throw some more light on this issue.

Regards.

How To Disable Sms On Call Reject In Lg 3000?

is there any means to disable this feature in LG 3000?

Edited by Honest
<< Topic Merged >>