Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
nids4u

Rconnect On Red Hat Enterprise Edition

hi ....

i am a new linux red hat enterprise edition user..... i want to know how can i get connected to the internet using rconnect. i have LG LSP 340E fwp and i also want to know from where can i get the rconnect driver for this linux driver if it is need......please help me its urgent

hi ....

i am a new linux red hat enterprise edition user..... i want to know how can i get connected to the internet using rconnect. i have LG LSP 340E fwp and i also want to know from where can i get the rconnect driver for this linux driver if it is need......please help me its urgent

Hi

If it is FWP (Fixed Wireless Phone) then you will need a phone cable which connects on Data-port on your FWP and LANPORT of pc. I dont think you need any driver to install in pc because it connects on LANCARD port on your pc, which is already installed alongwith device driver in your linux. All you need is to setup a new dialup connection (create shortcut to connect internet) which you will easily find on internet

If you are not able to get FWP to LANPORT cable then try to get another type of cable in market which is FWP to USB port.

I have been using Internet (upto 144kbps) on these CDMA FWT (Fixed Wireless Terminal) since many years and later stopped as other broadband things came.

For another mobile internet discussion by me read the following forum...

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?showtopic=10509

YOU WILL STOP USING FWP....after reading this post.

Mahendra

aka indiacam

Edited by cmahendra