Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Honest

Garuda Prepaid Users, Beware !

MY dear friends, I'm having a Lifetime Prepaid Garuda FWP.

Recently my balance get reduced by Rs.83/- automatically. On complaining about the same with Garuda CC they told me that this was happened to many Garuda prepaid customers and they assured me that my balance will be given back within 2-3 days. As promised by Garuda CC, I got the balance of Rs.83/- in my account back.

So all other Garuda Prepaid users, please check your balance and register the complaint with garuda cc if your balance too deducted wrongly.

So, dear friends, Reliance is not alone for making these types of mistakes. Garuda joined the que too.

Regards.

MY dear friends, I'm having a Lifetime Prepaid Garuda FWP.

Recently my balance get reduced by Rs.83/- automatically. On complaining about the same with Garuda CC they told me that this was happened to many Garuda prepaid customers and they assured me that my balance will be given back within 2-3 days. As promised by Garuda CC, I got the balance of Rs.83/- in my account back.

So all other Garuda Prepaid users, please check your balance and register the complaint with garuda cc if your balance too deducted wrongly.

So, dear friends, Reliance is not alone for making these types of mistakes. Garuda joined the que too.

Regards.

This happens in all operators. Belive me. My wife has worked with AT&T CC.

But in MTNL I think it must be reverted without any hessles, think of same in provate operator? You think same will be done so fast? Appearance of MTNL and BSNL is pathatic but efficincy is far more than any private operators.

true i am also a mtnl prepaid subscriber , this happened to me also once but was reverted to normal after 3 hrs without complaining , same thing happened in airtel once but was never reverted back inspite of complaint , thats the difference

But in MTNL I think it must be reverted without any hessles

@kshah

Yes my dear friend, you are 100% right there were no hessles at all. After filing the complaint the wrongly deducted amount automatically refunded in my account within 2-3 days.

And in my area the MTNL's Garuda performance is quite good. I get full signal strength. So network appearance is not at all a problem for me atleast.

Regards.