Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rishi

Photo Print From Kodak (lg7230)

i have read on a article that lg rd 7230 user can get photos printed from kodak.

can anybody let me know the details how to do it or has anyone used this facility..

also i believe its free for a limited time as a promotion ....

the article

Date:23/06/2004 URL: http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/2004/0...62302030200.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LG, Kodak in pact for camera phone prints

Our Bureau

Hyderabad , June 22

LG Electronics Inc has announced its tie up with Kodak India Ltd to provide prints on Kodak paper from images captured on LG RD 7230 CDMA video camera phones.

Owners of this phone can now walk into select Kodak Express outlets in 20 cities in the country and avail themselves of this facility.

Commenting on this development, the Country Head, LG-CDMA, LG Electronics, Mr Tony Baek, said the key to LG CDMA's success is the high quality benchmark it sets by offering rich experience to the Indian consumers. For example, the Kodak experience demonstrates prints generated from the 300,000-pixel camera and 262,000 TFT colour LG RD 7230. As a part of a limited period promotion, Kodak is offering free prints on images from LGRD 7230 for existing and new subscribers of this set using the Reliance service.

© Copyright 2000 - 2004 The Hindu Business Line

LG Electronics Inc., the $15 billion US Electronics & Telecommunication conglomerate, has tied up with Kodak India Ltd to make available prints of images captured on the RIM video camera phone, LG RD7230.

Owners of this RIM phone model can now walk into select Kodak Express outlets in 20 cities across the country to avail of the best photo prints.

Speaking on the tie-up with Kodak, Tony Baek, Country Head, LG Electronics Inc. India, said, “The key to LG CDMA's success is the high quality benchmark it sets by offering rich and enhanced experience to consumers. Kodak prints generated from the color LG RD 7230 are the best you can get from any camera phone available in India. These will certainly be memorable keepsakes in terms of picture quality.”

The RD 7230 is the first most powerful CDMA based smart video-cum-camera mobile phone available in the country today. It can store up to 30 video clips of 40 seconds each, 7 0 0 s t i l l pictures and h a s a sequential still c a m e r a feature with u p t o n i n e sequential still shots. A 1000 e n t r y p h o n e b o o k with Photo IDs, a self-picture facility, 15 built-in fun frames for designer pictures and one-touch access to the video camera are some of the other unique features of the phone.

post-26-1090915001_thumb.jpg