Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
charudutt

Sending Fax From Nokia 6275 Cdma

Hi! Friends,

I have been trying to send FAX from my 6275 after connecting to my Mac Book running Mac OS X 10.4.

I have been able to surf the net without any hitch.

My Address Book provides for connecting the phone for sending the fax. however, after connection is set, some problem goes on and the connection is disconnected without sending the fax.

The Mac OS X says that it has been set to send all pending faxes thru the same connection soon after the net surfing is finished, however, it does not seems functioning.

Can anybody focus on what seems to be wrong with it? :confuse:

Regards,

Charudutt

^^^

@charudutt

My dear friend, Reliance CDMA technology doesn't support FAX service. Although the fax menu settings appears in our handsets but Reliance has not started providing the fax service to its customers yet.

Thats the only reason you are not able to sending your fax.

Regards.

How did you connect your Nokia 6275 to your macbook? Could you please post instructions? Thanks.

Hi! Friends,

I have been trying to send FAX from my 6275 after connecting to my Mac Book running Mac OS X 10.4.

I have been able to surf the net without any hitch.

My Address Book provides for connecting the phone for sending the fax. however, after connection is set, some problem goes on and the connection is disconnected without sending the fax.

The Mac OS X says that it has been set to send all pending faxes thru the same connection soon after the net surfing is finished, however, it does not seems functioning.

Can anybody focus on what seems to be wrong with it? :confuse:

Regards,

Charudutt