Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
raju_a

Activating Rworld, Wap Browsing & Email On 6255i

Hi !!

Had purchased a 6255i RUIM enabled handset from China. The phone is working on the Reliance network. It has browser and e-mail facility but i am unable to configure it for using R-World, Net Browsing & E-mail. Can anyone share step by step on how to activate Rworld, Wap browsing and Email on an imported 6255i.

Looking for some help from stalwarts like Hetal, Kshah and others on the group

Regards

Raj

Edited by raju_a

Hi !!

Calling all the experts like Hetal, Kshah..............on the group to help with the acivation of Rworld, Wap Browsing & E-mail on my 6255i

Regards

Raj

Hi !!

Had purchased a 6255i RUIM enabled handset from China. The phone is working on the Reliance network. It has browser and e-mail facility but i am unable to configure it for using R-World, Net Browsing & E-mail. Can anyone share step by step on how to activate Rworld, Wap browsing and Email on an imported 6255i.

Regards

Raj

Hi !!

Calling all the experts like Hetal, Kshah..............on the group to help with the acivation of Rworld, Wap Browsing & E-mail on my 6255i

Regards

Raj

Hi !!

Regards

Raj

Hi !!

Thanks for your prompt reply. I have Nokia 6275 and PPC 6700.

I read your linked post but could not make out much.

Regards

Raj

Do you have any other handset? Can you try AT commands as I mentioned in my post here?

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?show...=12102&hl=#

Incidently I never read your post dated 5th and today just got this idea.

install your phone as modem.

Connect to computer and open hyperterminal and send at commands, copy and paste responses here.