Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
fatal_error

Any Solutions To Phone Busy When Connected?

Hey RIM Gurus!

I have a Postpaid connection, and I extensively use my phone (Nokia 6275) to browse and Chat (on Opera Mini,Bing), as well as to browse the internet on my laptop connecting it via BT.

My problem is that the phone is busy in both the cases and even the wall waiting doesn't work. Please help me find a solution as I miss out on a lot of calls this way.

Thanks in advance!

FE

wait till EVDO, if at all it comes. Else, buy another connection, get CUG done and divert calls.

Is it possible to divert calls when we are connected to Rconnect? Or will we have to do it manually before connecting?

*305 followed by any local number will divert all your calls when your phone is busy (either on another call or on netconnect)

*303 will divert it when you are out of coverage or when you do not reply.

*301 will unconditionally divert all calls.

*308 will cancel all the diverts and specific diverts are *306 for busy, *304 for not reachable and *302 for unconditional.

Call divert charges will be applicable as per your base plan. If you have onnet plan, divert to another onnet number and all diverted calls will be free if you are on local 99 pack. else you will be charged 0.15 paise for other limited onnet packs. If you do not have any onnet pack, then the local call charges to the diverted number will be applied.

AFAIK, this is standard across all operators. I mean the charges part and not the CD part.

Hope the above is useful to you.