Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
austin81

Using Voice Recorder to create Ringtone

help me out on this :quest: .....advice me on how i can use voice recorder to create a ringtone...with maximum clarity in the recording....do i need to keep my phone receiver as close to the speaker as possible or is there a better way to do it :wacko:

Austin I know thats a bit tough. I actually used my Sony 2000 Watts music system at max volume (Believe me that was glass shattering loud.. :wacko: ) and held the handset very close to the speaker, literally sticking it to the speaker.

This gave me decent pitch recording, thought not as loud and clear as expected.

I think a better way is to record a incoming call. I have noticed that if you are talking to someone on phone and if you record the other person's voice with voice recorder (And the earpiece volume set to max), then it records pretty loud and clear.

So what can be done is that if you have 2 cell phones, call your gtran from the other fone, say model 'X' and then hold model 'X' very close to the music system's speaker and record the incoming feed on GTRAN.

BTW this is a suggestion. I havent tried it and am not sure whether it works, But wht's the harm in trying :quest:

So what can be done is that if you have 2 cell phones, call your gtran from the other fone, say model 'X' and then hold model 'X' very close to the music system's speaker and record the incoming feed on GTRAN.

very innovative mitesh! actually thats what i had cooked up. I suppose its safer to try now as when another person sez the same thing then it does not sound so crazy. Or maybe we two crazy guyz.... :wacko:

hey thanx a load buddy :quest:

lol@Austin :wacko:

Well yes I do have a craze about cell phones :quest: I think your a cell phone lover as well ....

BTW your welcome pal.... Hey have you voted on the GTRAN ownership poll ? If not then go ahead and add your count !