Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
konkreate

Pc Sync Of Lgrd 6330

I have downloaded software for PC SYSNC of LGRD6330 but still I am not able to sycncrhonise LGRD6330 with PC.

It gives error of USB PORT NOT FOUND

I have tried with LG service station and Reliance Web world but no one could help me because of no knowledge of solving problem with both of them.

I am tring since last 2 year.

Can any one help me for the same.

I also would like to know that at which corner of LG I should contact for my problem ?

Edited by konkreate

Dear Jani,

Check if you are using USB Hub. If yes, try connecting your USB Cable direct to your PC USB Port. Many Mobiles do not like USB Hubs.

Alternatively, get your cable checked with other mobile too! The cable may be the culprit. Many local made cables show the detection, but fail to communicate.

Third, and likely problem may be yourm mobile communication port may have got oxidized. get it cleaned thro some good private mobile service technician, a LG guys will simply ask you to replace the whole board.

Lastly, check the driver compatibility. This should surely make work.

:GirandoOjos: Hope this is helpful. :Equivocado:

Regards,

Mahesh Thakker

Chennai

I have downloaded software for PC SYSNC of LGRD6330 but still I am not able to sycncrhonise LGRD6330 with PC.

It gives error of USB PORT NOT FOUND

I have tried with LG service station and Reliance Web world but no one could help me because of no knowledge of solving problem with both of them.

I am tring since last 2 year.

Can any one help me for the same.

I also would like to know that at which corner of LG I should contact for my problem ?