Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
janudep

Need Help In Activiating Ppc 6800 To Tata Indicom

Hi All

I have set all the parameters given by hetal Bhai, but still I am facing problem in activatin my phone to tata Indicam.

I gave my ESN to Tata and they have updated in their database. After that I wrote the new ESN also through NV method. But no fruit . ........

Kindly help :signthankspin:

Thanks in advance

George

Hi All

I have set all the parameters given by hetal Bhai, but still I am facing problem in activatin my phone to tata Indicam.

I gave my ESN to Tata and they have updated in their database. After that I wrote the new ESN also through NV method. But no fruit . ........

Kindly help :signthankspin:

Thanks in advance

George

Call me on 020-24359373 extension 272 and i shall help or check ur personal messages.

When u chang ur ESN on TATA it resets ur MIN.

ask them ur new MIN and update it through ##778# and good to go.

Yes, you need to contact Tata care center to know the new 10 digit MIN no. where-in first 3 digits goes to MIN2 and rest 7 digits in MIN1 under NAM settings so if you are putting your new MIN no. thru EPST (##778#) then go to Edit mode after putting your SPC no. and under Display you need to type new 10 digit MIN no. under MSID and hopefully you should be connected by TATA family if rest of the settings are OK.

Otherwise RIMWeb is here to sort-out other issues also. :GirandoOjos:

breg,

S@N

Yes, you need to contact Tata care center to know the new 10 digit MIN no. where-in first 3 digits goes to MIN2 and rest 7 digits in MIN1 under NAM settings so if you are putting your new MIN no. thru EPST (##778#) then go to Edit mode after putting your SPC no. and under Display you need to type new 10 digit MIN no. under MSID and hopefully you should be connected by TATA family if rest of the settings are OK.

Otherwise RIMWeb is here to sort-out other issues also. :GirandoOjos:

breg,

S@N

Dear All

Thanks a lot for your kind support and revertal. I took the Min number from TATA and they updated my ESN number in their system. Now my number is activated.

Once again Thanks :signthankspin: