Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
drmadhu

Bluetooth Setting For Mogul

I bought new Blutooth USB dongle how to use it for active syn for mogul my desktop default COM port in 14 and in My PPC maximum port setting available only COM9.When I change the port in device manager my phone is not detect by the desktop computer?

Finally I am able to active sync with bluetooth with mogul.

And I am able to connect net with bluetooth of Mogul and My desktop comp BT Dongle.

Everybody try this work very fine with me.

Somehow didnt work with me...Pls give a brief tutorial Vijay... Maybe my Laptops bluetooth settings need to be reset

Its very easy Dhiraj ... Under the WMDC make sure u don't select the "Bluetooth" .. Instead select the COM port which ur bluetooth dongle has available ...

The right way is:

14898843ap4.jpg

This is the wrong way:

94672391ct7.jpg

Check the available ports for ur bluetooth dongle:

56524118yr1.jpg

After tht search for bluetooth device from ur mogul ... It will automatically show u the device and will list the "activesync" in the available ports ...

Please make sure you already have synchronized at least once using a cable. This is necessary for defining the ActiveSync relationship that the PocketPC will look for when starting to synchronize. If you don't, you will get an error stating "Cannot find an existing bluetooth partnership with a PC that supports ActiveSync. Would you like to set up a partnership now?"

Edited by hitman

Sorry Hitman, I am on XP and these settings somehow did not work for me.

But I found the resolution eventually. Somehow another Serial Port at Port13 had been created. I deleted that port and deleted and recreated the partnership on both my Laptop and my Mogul - and finally I CONNECTED....

Thanks for the Link, anyways.... (but I knew this procedure, it was the com13 port that was creating the problem, as my computer has inbuilt bluetooth - just for information of other users who get stuck lime me - check and delete other com ports)

Also add your Mogul as a new device in "My Bluetooth Places" on your PC and enable OBEX Object Push, Dial Up Networking etc. to also enable your device and PC to share files and internet connection via active sync.