Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sundua

Mail Msgr

In R World > messaging > mail msgr

They have started a new Buy pack which is 99 Rs and with this you can access all popular mails like gmail , hotmail and even pop3 accounts . Each login which otherwise costs Rs 3 , you get a value of 600 Rs logins at Rs99 price

So per day I can login /Check e mail 20 times !!!

Any feedback is welcome. I might have misunderstood

Yes i saw that application in Rworld,i have one query,can picture mails get open in handsets like lg5130?

Frankly I donno. Only an Expert of your model mobile can tell; > Or you send a mail to your Gmail ID with a picture .Open it and see :-). Download cost is 1 Rs for 10Kbytes 100 RS for 1MB :-(

hi guys, I was using LG 6130.Path to accesses e mail was R World > messaging > mail msgr.From mail messanger gmail,yahoo and other mail services where avilable for Rs.3 per login.Now I have bought LG 6600 if i go to R World > messaging > mail msgr no e mail applications are avilable.it says buy mobile messanger pack which is 99 per month.Now I have 2 questions

1) Do I have to buy this pack to availe mail application?

2) Is there any way to availe e mail application for Rs.3 per login?

I have computer at home.So I rarely use this and dont want to buy the pack.Pls reply.Thanks

In R World > messaging > mail msgr

They have started a new Buy pack which is 99 Rs and with this you can access all popular mails like gmail , hotmail and even pop3 accounts . Each login which otherwise costs Rs 3 , you get a value of 600 Rs logins at Rs99 price

So per day I can login /Check e mail 20 times !!!

Any feedback is welcome. I might have misunderstood

Not very sure , but i have also taken this plan and Reliance is charging for the KB used , so the no of time you go and more KB you use the more they charge

they are not charging for the login. ( I HOPE)

hi guys, I was using LG 6130.Path to accesses e mail was R World > messaging > mail msgr.From mail messanger gmail,yahoo and other mail services where avilable for Rs.3 per login.Now I have bought LG 6600 if i go to R World > messaging > mail msgr no e mail applications are avilable.it says buy mobile messanger pack which is 99 per month.Now I have 2 questions

1) Do I have to buy this pack to availe mail application?

2) Is there any way to availe e mail application for Rs.3 per login?

I have computer at home.So I rarely use this and dont want to buy the pack.Pls reply.Thanks

In my case I am charged Rs3 per access. Even if I buy Pack . When I see the bill it shows only , number of times accessed [multplied by 3Rs ] as bill

and the Buy pack charge Rs 99 is NOT shown. I dont know ; some s/w goof up I suppose