Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SumitVerma

Problems Faced While Activating Tata On Diamond

I tried alot using tata services on the touch diamond, I am using a postpaid number on tata indicom and was planning to change my handset to this phone.

I went to their hub and they entered the request for the same to change my esn/meid, the result was i got a call back from their back end saying that there is problem with the esn hence cant be activated on this phone....

At last when i had nothing left to do and as guided by Mr. Hetal Patel i bought a new useless prepaid connection and got that one transferred on this phone thru insta change card and WOW!!!!!!! here it was all working in Tata connection... but again a problem emerged.. when I again asked them to activate my postpaid number they again replied with the same error....

I asked them if they could activate my number on this phone thru insta change card but they refused saying that it was just available for prepaid customers..

Now at last I left with just 1 solution which is that first i should change my number to prepaid and then use insta change card to transfer it to my new phone and then again change it back to post paid connection..

I could skip all this only if you people could help me out for this problem...

Regards,

Sumit Verma