Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mani4042

Reliance Gsm Postpaid Connection Users!

hello every one, we all know about Reliance GSM postpaid!

they r providing us very good plans....i wanna know that there is anyone who is using this gsm postpaid connection....plz give here replys about the experiance about that plans......plz post here how is the postpaid connection, there customer care, billing information, is they r providing the billing information while we have a billing periods...what about ITEMISED BILL, i heared from reliance showroom they will provide us itemised bill upto 2 months for free then it charged Rs.25/month..

plz anybody who is brought this plans give us information about it......

they r providing us very good plans....i wanna know that there is anyone who is using this gsm postpaid connection....plz give here replys about the experiance about that plans......plz post here how is the postpaid connection, there customer care, billing information, is they r providing the billing information while we have a billing periods...what about ITEMISED BILL, i heared from reliance showroom they will provide us itemised bill upto 2 months for free then it charged Rs.25/month..

I am using a post paid gsm connection. Till now the signal is full wherever I go. Not recieved any bills yet so cant comment on that.

Everything is same in term of of CC, billing, interconnection,

because they use same infra as that of CDMA.

I am using a post paid gsm connection. Till now the signal is full wherever I go. Not recieved any bills yet so cant comment on that.

Thanks lavi4u, which plan u have now? during the billing is they provide unbilled amount? or how much amount of minutes or rupess we have used yet? i ur plans which services are activated?

Thanks lavi4u, which plan u have now? during the billing is they provide unbilled amount? or how much amount of minutes or rupess we have used yet? i ur plans which services are activated?

Hi. I have taken the most minimum plan of 199 and waiting for them to launch blackberry services in gsm. I plan to eventually shift from cdma to gsm.