Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Htc Touch Pro (cdma) Ruim Card Assemble Procedure

@Tushar- Price please?

i have installed ruim card in touch pro but it is still not accepting ruim card. what to do after installing ruim socket? i have also done the process of "ruim if available/ ruim only" in cdma workshop but its still not accessing ruim card?

please help me and tell me what to do?

i have installed ruim card in touch pro but it is still not accepting ruim card. what to do after installing ruim socket? i have also done the process of "ruim if available/ ruim only" in cdma workshop but its still not accessing ruim card?

please help me and tell me what to do?

RUIM can access by flash radio rom to U version (1.08.99U or 1.08.A3U).But I got problem with customize some parameter in EPST ##778#....

In MIP Default Profile and Security tab,some parameter not update when new setting,it back to original as rom setting....(such as PPP USER it back to myIMSI@mycdma.cn)

It may be need changed to other Radio version,Any one know which Radio support RUIM card?

Thanks in advance.

Please advise.

• Like 1

have someone get it work?

i want to bue, i need only call function and i'm interesting will it work on U radio?

Cant we use the device to access OMH card with EVDO through this phone for settings?

Thats gonna be a relief if that could happen and I dont think it will be tough at all!

Any progress on how to activate HTC TOUCH PRO after install Ruim Flex Cable ?

What Radio to be used ? What setting do we have to do to make it recognize the simcard ?