Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
karthee

Problem Installing Software For Lg340e

Hi,

I have a problem. I have a LG340E and a serial data cable. The problem is i don't have a Com2 port. I have only one com port at the back of my comp. Though my bios and the device manager show that there are two com ports. :clap:

Now when i try to install the RConnect software, it shows only com2 port and it never detects that my phone is connected to the comp.

Can some one help me? I am really in serious trouble and it would be gr8 if someone could help me as soon as possible.

Bye :'(

Why don't u try to install it on COM2 port.

there is an option in the setup to choose com ports.

so try it.

Hi,

I have a problem. I have a LG340E and a serial data cable. The problem is i don't have a Com2 port. I have only one  com port at the back of my comp. Though my bios and the device manager show that there are two com ports.  :P

Now when i try to install the RConnect software, it shows only com2 port and it never detects that my phone is connected to the comp.

Can some one help me? I am really in serious trouble and it would be gr8 if someone could help me as soon as possible.

Bye :unsure:

18510[/snapback]

hi karthee

its not a problem at all , just buy com port at local computer shop, its costs just 30 -45 rupees, open the cabinet remove the remove the printer port and fix this com port on motherboard slot where printer port is there

its detects the phone

u can contact me at praveenreddy80 in yahoo messenger

o k

bye

-prawin