Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jack1911

Issues In Htc P3000

Hi All,

Have gotta new HTC P3000 and finding couple of issues...Appreciate pointers for each of them:

1) Pathetic volume - needs volume booster software - i guess some boosters are available for HTC touch but not sure if this works with these also

2) Class Y2K16 issue - couldnt find a confirmed fix for the same. dont want to install too many and screw it up so please suggest a tried tested solution.

3) screen lock - woah! while you walk your phone would start dialing to ppl all around... thanks to extra sensitive touch panel... slide2Touch looks gud but old though any suggestion

4) cant send files through bluetooth - does HTC doesnt allows this... is there any s/w for this?

5) Not able to pair my bluetooth handsfree - any thoughts on this

Thanks in anticipation. reply faster...assured acknowledgment and gratitude! :)

ciao

hi Joy,

Congratulations for your NEW HTC P3000 aka HTC Wave100. Have been using couple of devices since its launch & had faced a lot of issues, but thanks to this wonderful forum & helping members, i somehow, managed to solve many of them.

First of all, you need to Install Resco Explorer with Registry add-in to play with Wave100. Search the forum to get one..

1) Browse HKCU\control panel\sound categories\in call\ < set "initial volume" to 4 > then Soft Reset the phone.

2) Please refer for your 2016 issue.. Its a tested workaround in both my p3000s as well as in my mogul.. its a post by a very very respected guru of this forum "dkaile".

3) It is definately a problem, but you can always switch off your screen by pressing power button (on top of the device adjacent to SD card Slot), after making any call.., at least am doing the same, whenever am using it..

4) i am very much able to send as well as receive files through bluetooth.

5) have tested my nokia bh-100 handsfree with this, and it works fine..

your last two issues are related to bluetooth, please elaborate, ..

Edited by aalok
  • Like 1

4) i am very much able to send as well as receive files through bluetooth.

5) have tested my nokia bh-100 handsfree with this, and it works fine..

your last two issues are related to bluetooth, please elaborate, ..

Thanks Aalok for wishes (i know you dont mean but i feel sarcasm here ;) ) for buying a phone like this.

For point 3: Not sure how this happens but i always switch off the screen by power button but somehow it still dials (Once it had dialed to one of my lady Team member at 10:00 PM for more than 15 times that she had to switch off the phone... thankfully we had laughed on this malfunction same morning otherwise i would have been fired by now) ;)

Now for point 4, I think I am not able to configure the bluetooth properly. Lets say when I enable my bluetooth through CommMgr then I dont see a menuitem saying 'xfer it using bluetooth' when I click on any file and wait for menu.

For Point 5, I am not able to search any bluetooth headphone device itself while i can search and pair with other phones and laptops...

Any thoughts and pointers on this. Thanks again.

regards

Joy