Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
catchbhuvanesh

Rom Suggestion For Htc Diamond 6950 Alltel

Hello Guys,

Just rocking with my HTC Diamond. Thanks to you all gr8 techies who helped me :GirandoOjos:

Well now bored up with Mighty 4 in it :winko: , with all black colors :P , though its very very good when the response time and usability is concerned.

Can anyone suggest me a colorful ROM with the touchflo 3d in different colors (other than black), else any new ROM with some widgets in it which will make the phone colorful and can apply wallpapers, themes etc.. :clap:

Keenly waiting for my phone to become colorful :grin:

Regards,

Bhuvan

Just head over to xda or ppcgeeks.There you will getany custom roms of different flavour.

• Like 1

Head here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=94369 for best 6.5.x based ROMs. He makes some of the most stable ROMs. Besides it is a sense based ROM. You will enjoy it.

But is it possible to downgrade to Sprint Stock ROM, if one does not like the 6.5 ver.

Yes. He also makes 6.1 ROMs. Just check the thread

^

tanveer, u r one of the few wm loyalists left... ab tum hi wm ka support do logo ko yahaan par.... LOL

I was a wm fan for soooo long.... par android (linux) ne duniya badal di.... ab lagta hai pc par bhi windows chodna padega jaldi....

True. I have a desktop that runs linux. But since I do not have an in depth knowledge, I have restricted myself to Debian based system ie ubuntu which are fairly easy to use because of the GUI. Give it a shot, you will love it.

@tanveer: Thanks a lot I have downloaded the OMJ_Diamond_Sense_2.5_23569_Co0kie_v1.2.7z

Will flash it tonight :Sorprendido:

:signthankspin:

I am sure you will like it.

WM loyalist abhi bhi hain but are becoming endangered species courtesy the non responsiveness of microsoft to revamp their OS

I am very sceptical that wm7 will be able to survive the linux onslaught in the mobile domain.

In case of PC microsoft was way ahead of linux in terms of timeline and normal/regular PC users could not adapt to linux that fast.

Android has changed the mobile domain and rush past wm to a considerable distance.