Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chirag

Calculation of 3 yr term

Now this was something i just couldn't digest!!

As most of u'll know, my frnd had bought a DAPO connection in February 2003 and wanted to sell it. So we went abt investigating as to when his 3 yr term starts and ends... coz tht would help us determine the no. of balance months and according decide the payment to be made by the buyer to the seller.

We first obviously thot, that since he bought it at upfront payment, his months started in February. So in effect he used it for 12mnths and balance 24 are left.... But then he pointed out that his 400Rs. monthly plan charges were deducted only from May2003 onwards. and hence his three yr term would actually end in April 2006. and hence in effect, he used the phone for 10 months and balance 26 months were left, and hence i needed to pay him, 500x26=13000 plus whtever he demands from the club membership!

But today, i called up the Customer care, and they said, that the plan charges being deducted have no reference to the date of phone bought. Hence the three yr term is calculated from Feb2003 only!!!

So if thats so, y didn't they show in their bills, that the plan charges have been deducted from Feb 2003 itself??

also can someone throw more light on the first scheme of reliance?? What was the various headers under which the money of 21000 collected??

Was it (36 x 400) = 14400 + 6600(Club Membership) = 21000 ??? And was local calls activation of Rs. 1000 charged in addition to all this?

can someone throw more light on the first scheme of reliance?? What was the various headers under which the money of 21000 collected??

Was it (36 x 400) = 14400 + 6600(Club Membership) = 21000 ??? And was local calls activation of Rs. 1000 charged in addition to all this?

i bought under the same historical dapo scheme...and i paid 2000/- extra apart from the pdcs and downpayment. yes the 2000/- deposit (taken for activating national std) was adjusted in my bills...thus i didnt have to pay anything for a couple of months...fair enuf !!!

Jigar

alrite... But this connection was bought in 21000 bucks upfront... I need the right breakup for this...

AS per the printed brochure of the company, this is the PON1 Tariff Offer.

Rs 21000: Upfront for the entire three years.

Calculated as Rs 3000 + Rs 500 per month

x 36 months.

You save Rs 3,600 financing charges.

Hope this suffices your requirement.