Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
girish

R-connect Prob In Win98

I have a problem in windows 98 when i connect r-connect, it connects normally but when i try to download any files with dap its speed goes to 0 kbps and then it doesnt work, and after disconnecting the two monitor icon cant goes from below and after forcelly cancell from alt-ctr-del end now, it cant gives you to dial again shows port open.

and is LG Sync work in win 98, coz in its config not showing com3 (usb) port. and in winxp it shows and in mobile also display LG Sync Agent connect, but then it says connection failed.

Is anybody help me ?

Only way is to unplug and plug the cable back in usb.i have this problem in winxp also.for serial cable i think it is better to power off the phone and restart the thingy. :help:

I have win98 in Athlox xp 1700+ with my new LG 6130 and origanl usb cable, i have installed r-connect, and it connects but after some time it goes stop rece/send any data and after disconnecting the two moniter icon from taskbar goes hang and i cant dial again i have to restart my machine.

Earlier i got error msg of kernel, so i thought my win98 is crash so I have reinstall win98 but again same problem ? please help to solve this problem.

And is LG Sync works in win 98 for 6130 ?

get winxp.its better than any other windows os. super stable.win98 was not designed for USB