Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gahesh

Error 678 on Blackberry 8830

Hello All

First of all hello to all.You might think i registered here long time back but dont have a single post! The reason for this being i didntuse CDMA handsets before! but somedays back i used a cdma phone & loved it!

I also bought a cdma verizon 8830 after reading threads of saddik,muffaddal & ashoksoft but now my problem is that i am using a airtelgprs connection which is getting connected to internet on phone thanks to ashoksoft but cant get it working as a modem! the error i get on my verizon is error 678!

hoping i would be here for long as i love blackberry & the helpful team here!

Error 678 means that there is some problem with modem drivers installed on PC. Check the com port of the modem and see if it is correctly configured or not

Error 678 means that there is some problem with modem drivers installed on PC. Check the com port of the modem and see if it is correctly configured or not

I have tried all the tricks uninstalled & installed again & again but the modem query only read as ATT+GMM 8830 not blackberry ip modem.....looks like i will have to sell this one.... :NOTriste: