Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Honest

Zen Launches The "first" 3D Phone In India

Zen Launches the "First" 3D Phone in India

Don’t be misled by the headline, the phone released by Zen is actually the second 3D phone to hit the country. The first was the Spice M-67. The S30 is certainly Zen’s first 3D phone and has a 2.4 inch display with external speakers.

While the 3D experience with Spice M-67 did not deliver as expected, we’re still looking forward to what Zen can really offer. The phone uses 3D-Stereoscopic technology with which you can view images, videos and even the interface that are in 3D, without the 3D glasses.

img_274242_zen_450x360.gif

Users can toggle between 3D and 2D interface as they prefer. The phone has some more features like a 1.3 MP camera, FM radio, mp3/mp4 player and dual speakers. The memory can be expanded up to 8 GB and they throw in a free 2 GB card. It also has dual SIM (GSM + GSM) and dual speakers. It's priced at Rs. 4,599 which looks quite reasonable.

Zen messed up with the press release, claiming the phone to be India’s “first 3D phone”. I’m not making a big fuss about it, but you've got to know the market you’re entering into. Watch this space for a review on how this 3D compares to Spice's 3D.

Courtesy : Tech2

Correct me if I am wrong but have not Spice launched a dual sim mobile featuring the same 3D functionality few months back. On Googleing it is confirmed as Spice M-67, a sub 5k device. How then can Zen claim to be the first?

Dear Karthik you are 100% correct. But it seems you didn't read the full post. Read the second line of my post. :multi:

Don’t be misled by the headline, the phone released by Zen is actually the second 3D phone to hit the country. The first was the Spice M-67. The S30 is certainly Zen’s first 3D phone and has a 2.4 inch display with external speakers.

&

Zen messed up with the press release, claiming the phone to be India’s “first 3D phone”. I’m not making a big fuss about it, but you've got to know the market you’re entering into.

Yup :) my bad. But I do remember one of our members posting about Spice 3D phone that is why I furiously posted at once ;) I should have caught the scent of it when you wrote first like ''first''.

i wonder how would Chota Chetan Play on dis mobile????