Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Arctec09

Microsoft Kin ONEm

I came across this phone on Verizon KIN ONEm..I found that it had rich features for the price. Though I am not a fan of Microsoft products this was worth considering.The phone is great for those who want some thing stylish and don't want a proper smartphone. With the androids rolling in other phones and 0s have got sidelined.

KinOne.jpg

This is the link to its specs

Verizon Kin ONEm

I have the following questions:

First will this handset work with reliance?

Second has any of the sellers considered bringing this in India or can get this if needed?

Third what would be the price of this handset if imported to India?

I would value the opinion of the members.....

The Kin-one walks in the 800, 1900 band so it can possibly work with Indian operators with necessary tweaking and programming. Wait for expert opinion.

Btw, nice specs - Evdo Rev.A, 5MP camera, QVGA Capacitive Touch screen, WiFi and a 1240 mah battery to top it.

The windows OS and 600 mhz processor is not impressive though.

The Kin-one walks in the 800, 1900 band so it can possibly work with Indian operators with necessary tweaking and programming. Wait for expert opinion.

Btw, nice specs - Evdo Rev.A, 5MP camera, QVGA Capacitive Touch screen, WiFi and a 1240 mah battery to top it.

The windows OS and 600 mhz processor is not impressive though.

I agree..even its reviews stated that it was not a smartphone competitor...but if u need a nice device for mainly calling and little multimedia use or as a secondary device it should be an excellent choice............. Also I would kindly request our experts to throw light on this.........and if anyone can get this phone for me plz let me know. Should be enabled for Reliance though...