Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
manujgupta

Battery Needed For Htc Mogul

Hi all,

The battery for my HTC Mogul has died. I tried to source it locally and bought one from Gaffar MArket. It was bad. Does not last for more than an hour after charging for the entire night. Please point me as to where can I get the original battery for my Mogul. Need it in Delhi.

Thanks in advance

Manuj Gupta

Second hand would do? I have a genuine battery working excellently as well as a Mugen Power extended. Handset went dead long back so batteries are still great...

<br />Hi all,<br /><br />The battery for my HTC Mogul has died. I tried to source it locally and bought one from Gaffar MArket. It was bad. Does not last for more than an hour after charging for the entire night. Please point me as to where can I get the original battery for my Mogul. Need it in Delhi.<br /><br />Thanks in advance <br />Manuj Gupta<br />
<br /><br /><br />

try it on ebay global,you will get it there.

I have extended battery with back cover back cover has lot or scratch I am give to u Rs. 300/-

@Shubhanyu: Please tell me do you have the 1800 mAh or the 3600 mAh one. Also what would be the price for the batteries that you have.

@vijay: Thanks for the reply. But am not interested for the extended battery. Mogul itself is pretty thick, the extended battery makes it just too thick for my liking.

I found this on ebay global: http://orders.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ImportHubViewItem&itemid=270599911970 It says the the battery is original from the manufacturer, but am not sure about it. Any tips?

Thanks

Manuj

I found this on ebay global: http://orders.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ImportHubViewItem&itemid=270599911970 It says the the battery is original from the manufacturer, but am not sure about it. Any tips?

Manuj

check gaffar market similar battery I bought for Rs 600.

Manuj

Check this u could get it for only Rs. 300

My link