Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
tarun_kabra

Softwares For iPhone

Tarun bhhai here is a wonderful guide follow it:

PS: Everyone Just try JB iphone once and you will know why android is promoted as iphone killer and iphone is still alive - i am having a lovely time with my ipad 2 withour JB also which Samsung Tab couldn't come close

• Like 1

PS: Everyone Just try JB iPhone once and you will know why android is promoted as iPhone killer and iPhone is still alive - i am having a lovely time with my ipad 2 withour JB also which Samsung Tab couldn't come close

Its true, That why its my third iPhone (First one bought on this Forum - iPhone3G-8GB, than iPhone3G-16GB and now iPhone4)

Kaash CDMA iPhone par RCDMA Data hota...............:GirandoOjos:

Anyway thanks for the nice Guide. +1 for you.

:sos:crying.gif:help::confuse::(:angry::Ohhhh::NOTriste::Equivocado::Decepcionado:...................

This is for my newly bought iPhone4.

There are no more expressions to say my feelings now. I feel like throwing it out in Gutter.

Its so frustrating to deal with an iPhone. I am fed up trying with it.

More than a weak in service center and than with me. Its still in COMA, if not fully dead.

Ok guys, now I have a deal. If any one on this forum is interested to give a try for recovery of my iPhone4.

I will send the phone to him for repair. If he thinks he can get it recovered successfully, I have these offers for him.

1). Rs. 5000/- as service/recovery charges with JB & Unlocking (only for his time & labor, parts cost extra, if any), i.e. a complete recovery.

2). Rs. 3000/- as service/recovery charges with JB only (if unlocking not possible) (only for his time & labor, parts cost extra, if any), i.e. a partial recovery.

3). Keep this mint condition iPhone4 for 50% of the current market price (I think around 34K) here in India for an Black iPhone4-16GB. Package will include Box, Phone, Gevey Sim, Sim Adaptor, Charger, Cable.

Waiting for members response.

@tarun...do you have any info like Baseband version or firmware version? When did you bring it? If it is very new. It must be in latest baseband which means no unlock for now. JB can be done i think, but tethered.

Give as much details about iPhone as you can.

Sending my iphone to GauravJC with hopes of its revival.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Good luck! A complete restore by downloading a new ROM might solve the problem. It may be worth trying to put the phone in recovery mode and then see if itunes responds by telling you that it has recognized an iphone in recovery mode. You can then flash a new ROM. This may or may not help and if you haven't tried it, it may be worth considering.

Thanks Aman, but I have already tried it, didn't work.

@Bhavesh, No it never worked again.

managed to sell it in dead condition. Thanks to Guaravjc.