Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nitinmukesh123

Mysore Visit Suggestion

Hi,

I am planning for 3-4 days trip to Mysore in November.

How is the weather at that time. Is November right time to visit Mysore.

Also please suggest me any good Hotel for stay. I can pay 1000-2200 per day of stay. I could search on Net for this but looking for information from someone who may have stayed on Hotel. It will be better if hotel is near to the following places

Mysore Palace, Jaganmohan Palace, Zoo, Chamuni Hill, Museum, Brindavan Gardens, Srirangpatna

Nagarhole National Park after that IRuppu Falls and Thirunelli temple

I have thought of the following itenary

DAY 1 18 Nov

I would reach Bangalore Airport around 8:15 AM (Spicejet flight from Pune). Board SHATABDI EXP (12007) from Bangalore station at 11 AM for Mysore. Reach at around 3 PM to hotel. Overnight stay at Mysore. (Please advice any places which can be visited in the evening)

DAY 2 19 Nov

Hire Cab and visit Mysore Palace, Jaganmohan Palace, Zoo, Chamuni Hill, Museum, Brindavan Gardens, Srirangpatna Overnight stay at Mysore.

DAY 3 20 Nov

Nagarhole National Park (9 AM) after that IRuppu Falls and Thirunelli temple Overnight stay at Mysore.

DAY 4 21 Nov

Board JAIPUR EXPRESS (12975) at 10:15 AM from Mysore and reach 1 PM to banglore. Go to Airport and board Spicejet/Kingfisher evening flight to Pune

Thanks for any help

Stay at Hotel President. A nice place at the heart of the city.

Thanks Thilakan.

This also looks like a good hotel based on the reviews

http://www.tulipshomestay-mysore.com/tariff.html

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g304553-d2195588-Reviews-Tulips_Homestay-Mysore_Karnataka.html

What is the best way to go for sight seeing. Should I go for Cab or are there tour buses.

Edited by nitinmukesh123