Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
deepakchan

Changing Palm Pixi from TATA Indicom to Reliance CDMA

I have bought Palm pixi plus for indicom (from the Buy/sell forum) more than a year ago even before MNP came in and was struggling to get data on for months together. Even after getting data working, there was no data based plan in Tamilnadu for indicom that I could use on the handset. Then while updating the software I almost bricked my pixi and changed to another handset for a while. And then when trying to change back to the pixi, indicom refused to accept the AKEy saying its already used or something like that. Finally I am fed up with indicom and decided to change to Reliance as they are very flexible with these things. Can I do it myself that is load the programming of Reliance to my Pixi and make it work or should I send it to one of the experts here and get it done? I have the palm sdk and drivers installed on my PC which were installed when I was trying to get data on indicom.

get in touch with your seller first.. maybe he can be of any help..

first you need to get your meid registered with reliance,

then just load PRL of reliance in phone , then do minor change in nam , put reliance akey in phone and its ready for reliance activation.

before doing this, check your meid with getstat so you can confirm that your meid is already registered with rcdma or not.

Hitesh is my seller and he has already replied here. :signthankspin:

^^^

Dont worry all things will be taken care.

Thanks