Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dpinal

Motorola Admiral By Sprint

Hello Techies,

I would like to have Motorola Admiral Android Touch and Type phone,

Can we activate on Reliance? What about Data and EVDO?

Your suggestion needed.

http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_admiral_xt603-4282.php

Thanks

BTW ; Did you read the Review on GSM Arena

"Don't buy this flop of a phone. Before and after root, this phone is a non-functioning piece of garbage. CONSTANTLY reboots itself (at least once per day), the cheap touchscreen functions worse than the Droid Pro, the extra keys on the phone are a gimmick, and it's not supported by developers OR Motorola themselves. In addition, the app selection is TERRIBLE because of the odd screen resolution (I can't get GTA game app, Sketchbook Mobile, Polaris Office, Oregon Trail, Push Ups Pro, etc.! Swype isn't even supported!)"

BTW ; Did you read the Review on GSM Arena

"Don't buy this flop of a phone. Before and after root, this phone is a non-functioning piece of garbage. CONSTANTLY reboots itself (at least once per day), the cheap touchscreen functions worse than the Droid Pro, the extra keys on the phone are a gimmick, and it's not supported by developers OR Motorola themselves. In addition, the app selection is TERRIBLE because of the odd screen resolution (I can't get GTA game app, Sketchbook Mobile, Polaris Office, Oregon Trail, Push Ups Pro, etc.! Swype isn't even supported!)"

But there is good review at phonearena.

Also check out the Motorola DROID PRO XT610 which retains the exact same form factor but offers additional advantage of world phone i.e GSM + 3G is supported too.

It can be made to Work for Reliance with Call & text,

U just need to purchase the SPC & get it Registred with that

hi friends

I have this CDMA phone Moto admiral xt603 during day to day handling it slipped of my hands and then onwards there is no response to touch the phone is working in proper condition and even calls can be received via headphones but can't make calls or use any other function can some body help in repairing this phone or give any suggestions

I am Mumbai based but comfortable to courier if any where in india if someone can help in this regards.

hi friends

I have this CDMA phone Moto admiral xt603 during day to day handling it slipped of my hands and then onwards there is no response to touch the phone is working in proper condition and even calls can be received via headphones but can't make calls or use any other function can some body help in repairing this phone or give any suggestions

I am Mumbai based but comfortable to courier if any where in india if someone can help in this regards.

Ask a good mobile repair guy and check if the digitizer has popped off. If so then get a new one for Rs 1100 from Ebay GEB.