Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
pulsar220

Motorola Photon - No Service After Flash

Been searching all morning for the workaround for getting MiUi to recognize my internal storage.. Nothing seems to be working! :(

Will go back to stock SBF if I can't find a fix for this...!! So much for custom roms..

Well new issue now. Since I am travelling this weekend I decided to just go with the stock sbf to just get over the issues I was having with miui so as usual after flashing the NAM settings were lost. So I

did the usual PrL dump+NV items dump+Nam settings dump since now I have a backup of everything from the previously well known good configuration!

Well now everytime I restart my phone it takes a while and sayfs contacting network afterwhich I get the sprint message failed to activate the phone! But the network is working fine...and Iam also getting a notification mobile Ip registration error-67 mobile node failed authentication...

And I am getting only CDMA 1x in Hyderabad :(

Any idea what is the issue?

Update: Got back to Bangalore, and still getting 1x. Tried updating the PRL again, but no change. And I am unable to *228 as well! All the above mentioned problems still persist!

Special Thanks to matriX1218 for helping me fix the above mentioned issues! Amazing to see someone from whom I din't even buy the phone yet came and helped me fix the issues, despite the fact that I'm a noob and don't understand most of the things!

You're welcome... remember this is my passion and not a business... :)

sent from Motorola Photon 4G

You're welcome... remember this is my passion and not a business... :)

sent from Motorola Photon 4G

You must mention how finally you got rid of the issue. It might enlighten further those who face similar things in future.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Nothing special so far...

Solution may very to the configuration of handset to handset..

I'm just making the things proper when n00bs mess up with phones...

So again nothing special...