Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
digitalnirvana

[Script] Super Apps2SD - the big daddy of Apps2SD

Features:

#1 Internal Storage remains mounted to the same exact location it was originally, meaning that backups go where they belong, you can still easily access your media by connecting the device to the PC. Bottom line, you have all space in the internal storage truly app free.

#2 No need to worry about backing up all your stuff and restoring after enabling app2sd. The script will move all relevant files to where they need to be so they don’t take any space in the internal storage.

#3 Once enabled, apps will be installed DIRECTLY into the external storage. What this means is that if you have an older device with say, only 512 MB internal storage, you can now install apps that you might have problems installing because they would have to go into internal storage before being moved to external

Older phones can now download newer games that have storage footprints larger than the device can handle. With the applications being installed directly to the SD card—and only the SD card—it fixes a lot of issues many users had with the original App2SD scripts. There are even some future features planned, such as the ability to revert to the original internal storage option and move all the apps back.

If you’re a regular Apps2SD user, this is definitely something to check out. Even though it was released in the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 forums, it should be compatible with a large number of devices.

To learn more, check out the original thread.

Credits to XDA so do not thank me, head over to XDA and thank them!

Edited by digitalnirvana
  • Like 4

Good initiative DN (Digital Nirvana)

I use Link2SD which is free at Play Store. This require root access. Even stock applications can be uninstalled, freezed, and sent to SD card. When freezed, the app icons get hidden from the application menu (which is although not required from ICS onwards).

Thanks for sharing this ...

As usual nice share mate +1. I had already checked it out on xda but thanks for posting it here for everyone's benefit.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

its good for all those people who want to install a lot of games and other apps nice share.