Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Dhirens

Gtran - Reasons Behind All Problems

Saurav,

New battery is good. It lasts for 2 days. It may last for a day if talk time is more than 2 hours per day. If you dont talk at all, it lasts for 2 days. However it is powerful than old battery.

Cost of new battery is Rs.1500.

Since I have LG6130 with me, I want to dispose this phone for 3000. I was given one battery in May and another battery now. So actually this phone has 2 new battry and new LCD panel. Any GTRAN lover may please contact me if they want to but this handset which is in good condition.

My suggestion Dhirens,

send this Handset to the TRAI and a copy of the covring letter to Anil.D.Ambani and do not forget to compliment Reliance for their customer friendly attitude.

Iam one of the worst casuality in Karnataka Dhirens!

I upgraded G-tran colour Handset by paying Rs7650 in addition to Rs6350 paid for LG handset without assessing the mindset of Ambanis in July2004 and I was shown the doors by their trusted lietuinents in Karnataka to throw the Handset at the premises of their Dealer who having promoised to get my Deposit joined Reliance staffs to deny my hard earned money till today.

One Officer namely Chandrasekar at Davengere unit of Reliance even threatened with dare consequences quoting their bosses at Bangalore.

Poor Ambanis they are badly in need of some money and that is the reason they imported such a CORRUPT DEVIL MOCKERY AGENDA of cheating consumers.

Courtesy: They own 20% of the Indian Economy.

Bhadrinath.

Chirag why the hell the customer should approach court?

when you are the owner(RIM) how could you ask the customer to be the owner of the Handset who bought such sets exclusively meant for CDMA.

What law in Indian Constitution allow Reliance to empose its name on the Handset after collecting the value of the Handset.

No sale Bills are raised at the time of selling if at all we agree as per the contentions of RIM when they simply escape when any liability accrue!

What for the Chairman's office is meant for? Is it the habitual of RIM to sell useless handsets and make money.

Reliance owe an explanation one day!

Bhadrinath.

Chirag!

Who is the importer of Handsets?

Is it a Reliance customer,

Is it a Reliance Distributor,

Is it the company itself?

If iam right Reliance will be in deep trouble when customers approach courts.

Anyway, How Reliance prohibit itself a Pioneer of customer and user friendly after denying the legitimate rights of a customer's Refund.

Is it the only duty of their officers?

How much is the reliance's share from G-Tran by placing Non-performing Handsets.

Bhadrinath

Chirag!

A common man may not know that CDMA is a small Intercom type network and that too at the mercy of BSNL who is the Primary Service Provider.

A common man is still under the impression that you Private companies do function as similar to the basic services of BSNL who repay the deposit once the customer withdraw subsciption.

A common man was attracted to RIM with false assuarances and later on harassed at will being a customer.

Bhadrinath.

....................................................................................

A common man is still under the impression that you Private companies do function as similar to the basic services of BSNL who repay the deposit once the customer withdraw subsciption.

...................................................................................

Bhadrinath.

36445[/snapback]

Hehe... owner of RIM, me? :help: Feels good ... lolz!! Badrinath, u desperately need to read the page on www.rimweb.com read the bottom two lines CAREFULLY!

....................................................................................

...................................................................................

Bhadrinath.

36445[/snapback]

Hehe... owner of RIM, me? :help: Feels good ... lolz!! Badrinath, u desperately need to read the page on www.rimweb.com read the bottom two lines CAREFULLY!

36517[/snapback]

@ Chirag: Now that you own RIM, I as a fellow moderator of RIMweb - rightfully demand my share of the unlaful money that you earn by selling below-standard handsets to unsuspecting customers <_<

@ Admin, Other Super-Mods and Mods: You too demand your share, else Chirag might runaway.

24.gif24.gif24.gif

I could not collect why you r calling Chiragowner of RIM

I could not collect why you r calling Chiragowner of RIM

36577[/snapback]

Read Badri's Posts!! I'm getting PMs from him... stating the same! :'(

In these Mumbai rains, i dont know whether i shud laugh / smile / cry! :help: