Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
absolutezero_23

Un-equipped LG ASC!

last week i had gone to LG service center in ghatkopar(mumbai) for gettin my 6130 s/w upgraded. AND THOSE A******ES bloody damaged my PCB, and since 6-8 days they r telling, there is shortage of PCBs, we will do it tomorrow. even talked to the manager there. and tomorrow never comes :) please help!!!!! i m very irritated now. all my ringtones, smses pictures all r lost!!! any1 has any LG authoritys number????? or mail ID????? wat do i do????? should i give in newspapers?????if yes please tell me how to do it!!!

you can go to lgmobiles.com and see if this helps.

I also upgraded the s/w and theya told me that there is 1% chance that the PCB will go blank but luckily it didn't so , you must also have been told by them???

This is an interesting thing which i actually wanted to note it down on the forum! Jus yesterday i visited the LG ASC at Lower Parel, and u'll be stunned to see the no. of customers that come from far-flung places in Mumbai to this service Center.

It has been noticed that none of the other service centers except the Lower Parel one is well-equipped. The personnel at Lower Parel are damn good at their work and do things in time. But due to the overload the waiting period at this ASC has increased from 20 mins to min 45 mins!

absolutezero, a simple advice... Go to LowerParel if u want ur work done soon. u'll have to leave ur handset at the ASC for the replacement of PCB. Walk in at anytime of the day(10am-6pm), they'll make u wait till they check it up and ask u to come back the next day after 4pm for taking the handset. I have got this done for my 6130.

Before going all the way there, if u want u can even call them up on on 9323190404 and talk to Either BrijMohan or Kawwal, and ask them if the PCBs are readily avl wid them. Ok?

chill dude, everything's fine :)

thanx 4 the long reply dude, btw i threatened the Ghatkopar dude wid dire consequences and he admitted his mistake repeatedly n himself got 1 PCB from lower parel and summed up the job. its true that 6130 pcbs r rarely available, i asked in 7 service centers in mumbai. my xams r on so cudnt go there personally.