Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
onlyneha

Nokia 2280 Original Cable And Driver Cd For Sale

Hi ,

i have a custom made original data cable in mint condition as well as the original nokia cd and the reliance driver cd for the same set with me. Im looking to sell it all as i have upgraded my handset to an Lg model .

Get in touch with me , if you would like to buy the same .

Thanks

Neha

Hi ,

i have a custom made original data cable in mint condition as well as the original nokia cd and the reliance driver cd for the same set with me. Im looking to sell it all as i have upgraded my handset to an Lg model .

Get in touch with me , if you would like to buy the same .

Thanks

Neha

35607[/snapback]

yes im interested in buying the cable pl give me ur cel no so i can that contact u u can mail me @ purabmeetsfriends@gmail.com

Edited by PURABMEETS

Hi ,

I had the cable custom made for 3000/-rs. I am looking for a price of 2000/- for the cable and driver cd and the relaince start up kit. Post me if you are interested.

neha

custom made original data cable

35607[/snapback]

Can u pls explain wat is "custom made original"... Its got to be either original or custom made!!

yeswhts the last price will u sell the cable 4.im ready to buy it.if it does not work on 2280 then u vil have to buy back it.can i transfer ringtones and all other stuff into 2280 PHONE

Edited by PURABMEETS

hi ,

please contact this number for the data cable -- 9934341403 , the name is Shekhar , i have told him that someone will be contacting him for the data cable

Neha

hi ,

please contact this number for the data cable -- 9934341403 , the name is Shekhar , i have told him that someone will be contacting him for the data cable

Neha

Neha, please don't give any cell numbers on forums as they can be misused. Further also do not mention your email id's also. It seems you are new with forums.

^^^

@ronnie

My dear friend, you had answered a 2.5 years old thread. And the member has never visited the forum after July 2005. I don't think that this member will read your views at all.

But other members must take benefit from your views. As your suggestion can be beneficial to all.

Regards.