Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
nitinnakra

Ringtones And Wallpapers In 2230

Is there any way to download new wallpapers and ringtones in LG RD2230. I keep hearing the crap about the non existence of rworld and java in my cell which makes such a download impossible. But when i got my cell, i did download a few ringtones and wallpapers from the reliance 1234 services...

Is there any way to download new wallpapers and ringtones in LG RD2230. I keep hearing the crap about the non existence of rworld and java in my cell which makes such a download impossible. But when i got my cell, i did download a few ringtones and wallpapers from the reliance 1234 services...

can you please explain how to download ringtones on 2230 through 1234 services. I mean whats the keyword ?

Are u sure ur using 2230 !

lgrd2230.jpg

I am also having same model LG RD2230 B/W screen and the model does not have R-world. But this model is really works well for INTERNET access R-Connect in all cities with reliance network. Easily connected to Laptop and PC even in my native place! Thanks Mr. Anil Ambani :) . R-connect helped me to use Internet from my native place and stay connected to my Internet Related business with LG RD-2230.

INCONVINIENCE OR FEATURE???? :lol:

The non-existence of R-World in 2230, prevented the accidental or even intentional use of R-World and saved a lot of my money. Now there is no cutting of Rs.25 as soon as you go first time in R-world. Also you are provoked sometimes to download useless ringtones. And yes, goodbye to those TV SMS Rs.6 charges. In Reliance network many people do not know where thier Rs.25 is cutting off every month, without the knowledge of R-world activated by accident. So the absense of R-World is huge saving for me. ;)

C Mahendra

Edited by cmahendra

Are u sure ur using 2230 !

Offcourse I am sure, I am using 2230. Why did you asked that