Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sklm

Samsung N191 unauthorised handset

Hi,

From yesterday, my brother's handeset "samsung N191" not usable due to some sort-circuit.. i think so.

Then at 4pm yesterday I visited a service centre. They said yes there is a sort-circuit and we will replace the PCB. But before that you have to enable your phone to be used for reliance network. At the same time one service person dialed *333 ans said that the incoming or outgoing is not possible with this phone then *333 replied there is no blocking and there is no dues. Then they said switch off the phone and remove the battery for 5 minutes then restart the phone and it will work. But after doing that there was no solve of the problem. By dialing *228 the female voice said " The handset you are using is not an authorised hanset." Then at 6.30 pm I visited a Web World they finout the problem and said that the MIN has been changed come tomorrow.

Today again I visited the Web World and said this phone has three RSN and also three billing addresses. The RSN, CAF, ESN are different form each other but the registered name of the number always same. They made three cases for that sent to their back-office at Mumbai and also said it will take time.

Any help?

Checkout at the service centre, whether they have changed the PCB.

or otherwise meet the area customer care manager so that the issue will be resolved promptly.