Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
hanuman

All About Lg 3330

desi handsfree for 100-150

^^^

My dear friend I don't think that DESI handsfree will be of more than Rs. 50/-.

Regards.

Guys i have LG RD 3330 ,but its about a yr old now,sum scratches on keypad makes it luk pathetic,even the battery life is below expectation,i'm thinking of switching to new Classic 202 which is of 777/- ,but the main drawback is no one likes to switch from color fone to a b\w :) ,so people plz suggest me wat shuld i do,? would it be sensible to get Classic 202 or to stay with LG RD 3330 for a while?

Guys i have LG RD 3330 ,but its about a yr old now,sum scratches on keypad makes it luk pathetic,even the battery life is below expectation,i'm thinking of switching to new Classic 202 which is of 777/- ,but the main drawback is no one likes to switch from color fone to a b\w :confuse: ,so people plz suggest me wat shuld i do,? would it be sensible to get Classic 202 or to stay with LG RD 3330 for a while?

Stay with LG RD 3330 any day its much better than this classic mobiles.

I've the same question what Kartik Patel asked:

I have LG 3330, now how to deactivate SMS on Call Reject ???

Any answers??

Also, I'm getting a weird Icon on the left side of the screen, just left to the alarm icon and 2 after the left-antenna icon.. It looks like a tape with two spools and skin-colored. Any idea what it is for? I've taken a snapshot, but it's bad. Still attached.

I got a new battery from LG service center, and even after a week, it gives only 45 mins to 1 hour of talktime + may be 4-5 sms. The battery s**ks. also, in order to get opti,al life, they say one should charge only when it's fully discharged, and charge for not more than required (when it says Fully Charged, one should disconnect the charger, and not leave it all night for charging)

post-24444-1194876158.jpg

I've the same question what Kartik Patel asked:

I have LG 3330, now how to deactivate SMS on Call Reject ???

Any answers??

Also, I'm getting a weird Icon on the left side of the screen, just left to the alarm icon and 2 after the left-antenna icon.. It looks like a tape with two spools and skin-colored. Any idea what it is for? I've taken a snapshot, but it's bad. Still attached.

I got a new battery from LG service center, and even after a week, it gives only 45 mins to 1 hour of talktime + may be 4-5 sms. The battery s**ks. also, in order to get opti,al life, they say one should charge only when it's fully discharged, and charge for not more than required (when it says Fully Charged, one should disconnect the charger, and not leave it all night for charging)

same problems here with battery

ur photo does not give any clues about what it is

i dont think u can deactivate call reject. dont press the right soft key( above the red key) when u get call.........the sms is sent when u press that soft key. make sure u press the red key.

i was having problems with battery- lasting just one day..after about 17 months usage...the battery meant for this handset is lgip-a 800. the green one

i had swapped my friend's battery lgip a 1000 of lg 6250 and it worked

i took a gamble and bought the lgip a1000 battery (orange) for rs 570 from lg service center and it is working well. it lasts me a whole 36 -48 hours. i am happy with it for last 1 month.

my battery compartment does not close like before. it shows a tiny gap to accomodate bulkier battery

can this be a soln for those troubled with lesser battery life but happy with current handset

Edited by srikanth_kv

i cud even sync this handset lg 3330 with comp using an old serial cable meant for 5340