Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
enticer86

Nokia Data Cables

hey techies me out :help: ,... whts the difference between the DKU 5 and DKU 2 data cable???

can they b used interchangeably??/ ;):clap::confuse:

coz my father bought a 7610 and he got DKU2 free so i thought if by using that i cud spice up my Nokia 3200........... wotsay? :)B):unsure:

DKU-2 & DKU-5 are for different Nokia phones.

The DKU-2 is a true USB, whereas the DKU-5 is actually a serial but with a USB connector, i.e., DKU-2 cable is a straight pop-port to USB cable and the DKU-5 cable is a pop-port to serial to USB cable.

It depends on how your phone handles data from the pop-port as to which you can use.

When you install the drivers for the DKU-2 cable there are listed as being actual USB drivers, whereas the DKU-5 cable lists them as the serial to USB.

DKU-2 & DKU-5 are for different Nokia phones.

The DKU-2 is a true USB, whereas the DKU-5 is actually a serial but with a USB connector, i.e., DKU-2 cable is a straight pop-port to USB cable and the DKU-5 cable is a pop-port to serial to USB cable.

It depends on how your phone handles data from the pop-port as to which you can use.

When you install the drivers for the DKU-2 cable there are listed as being actual USB drivers, whereas the DKU-5 cable lists them as the serial to USB.

so that means they cant b used interchangeably?

MORE IMPORTANTLY.... cant i use DKU 2 wid Nokia 3200?