Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
REY619

Nokia 6255 Mmc Help!

Hi does anyone know how can i password protect the MMC card in nokia 6255??

It has the option to set the password, but it dont ask for the pwd when sum1 tries to access the MMC!

How can i make it to ask for the password, each time sumone tries to open the MMC??

Thanx! ;)

Its not possible to password protect MMC only. That option is to protect ur data in case u los ur cell and some one else try to read data in card reader.

But once it asked for the password, dont kno how, but once it got locked and was asking for password! When i entered the password it hasnt asked for it again since then...

But once it asked for the password, dont kno how, but once it got locked and was asking for password! When i entered the password it hasnt asked for it again since then...

Yes u r right...it asks for only few times...so one of my friend also kept password for the same long time before..but never asked him to enter password again..so he forgot the same...

So do we have any solution to break the password....wht is the forward path?

Same way my cousin forgot the lock code for MMC card in nokia 6255 ..

And i was trying unlock it like hell........But still i didnt find any way to unlock it..

:confuse::confuse::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help:

So its clear, theres a way to make the MMC ask for the password, but we dont know how...

If sum1 has an idea please reply!

Thanx!

So its clear, theres a way to make the MMC ask for the password, but we dont know how...

If sum1 has an idea please reply!

Thanx!

As per observation we made, After u set a password for ur MMC, it will promt for password checking only when you remove ur MMC from ur mobile and put back.

Eventhough after setting password if u dont physically remove the card, it will not ask for password.

I think this is the reason. Can anyone else also check and confirm back to us?

once u forget the password u cant read that card on reader or any other phone. Now if u want to use it with card reader again u gotto format it with MMC CARD unlocker/doctor, all data will be lost though.

once u forget the password u cant read that card on reader or any other phone. Now if u want to use it with card reader again u gotto format it with MMC CARD unlocker/doctor, all data will be lost though.

From where i can get this MMC card unlocker/doctor?

Can u be able to get me this?