Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Tipsy

LG RD6230 SD Card Problems

There is hardly any space, to pull the card out.

Any tips on how to remove Mini SD Card from LG 6230?

Is there any button to press to release the Mini SD Card? :(

Removing battery is also VERY hard. :(

push the card ... it will release out

push it little down from middle of top , and then pull out .

it wil come out easily. :(

Hey,

I bought new LG RD 6230 mobile. and I have downloded its software from reliance web. But while trying to copy MP3 (clicking on MP3 checkbox ) its showing error message.

So how do I copy MP3 to my mobile.

If any one used it pls share with me.

Shino

please post some good & loud mp3.If possible post midi to mp3 converter.

hi,

i am in the same dilemma. You cant download ringtones from RWorld on 6230. Is there a way to transfer mp3 using LG PC sync ? whats the point of haveing a mp3 player when its dependent on a SD card whihc requires addition investment. Im sure there is a way...where are the techies !!

Hey,

I bought new LG RD 6230 mobile. and I have downloded its software from reliance web. But while trying to copy MP3 (clicking on MP3 checkbox ) its showing error message.

Shino

For MP3 Download, an external MMC card is Must.

Is this Cards available in market what is the cost of this cards Is these are really worth spending that amount Whether it is user friendly. Pls reply as early as possible If possible do sms me at 09884545227.. Thanks

Jayakumar

Is this Cards available in market what is the cost of this cards Is these are really worth spending that amount Whether it is user friendly. Pls reply as early as possible If possible do sms me at 09884545227.. Thanks

Jayakumar

I have just got this 6230. Looks fine to me. I have ordered for a Mini SD card (around 1700/-, with bill, KINGSTON make). i ll keep you guys posted after i get my hands on it tomorrow,as i am very eager to use the MP3 function.

Jayakumar

I have just got this 6230. Looks fine to me. I have ordered for a Mini SD card (around 1700/-, with bill, KINGSTON make). i ll keep you guys posted after i get my hands on it tomorrow,as i am very eager to use the MP3 function.

Ok got the card today. Using Cheetah Data Cable with the S/w from (PC Sync) from LGmobiles. Having a peculiar problem when xfer mp3 files to the SD card. the phone shuts down and goes into charge mode. Esp if the mp3 files are above 9 mb or 10 mb. not able to understand why. Phone batt. is fully charged. Any one try to explain why ?

Dear friends,

I have bought a mini SD and also a USB data cable for LG RD 6230. I have downloaded the PC sync software but when i open the LG desktop which have been saved from my destop menu and then try to connect it says

FAILED TO FIND USB PORT

dont know why.

Kindly reply to help me.

Anish

Why dont you purchase a Card Reader and transfer all the songs and other applications directly on the Memory card :) You could take this as one option if you dont find any other solution. :clap:

Card reader is best option, it comes in 400 hundred bucks.

H!

Can anyone help me out regarding a probs in my SD Card i.e. i have copied some mp3 songs into my SD Card its around 55 songs but when i insert the card in my cell it dosent show me all files it shows me around 46 file in the cell. It dosent view me some of the songs. All the files are in mp3 format.

try to check the bitrate and codec of all the mp3 songs which are not included in your mobile list , the bitrate should not be higher and some codes also do problems sometime ..

check the name length of the file. it should be less than 31 characters in all.

how did you transfer the songs..... when i insert the usb port then it doesnt detect

i had connected my card reader and inserted the chip in it to transfer the mp3 songs. but can u tell me 1 thing that y dosent the 3gp songs work in this handset. Can u tell me that will it work in this cell or not or shall i convert the songs into any other format. if u got any idea about it plz pass it.

Can anyone help me out regarding a probs in my SD Card i.e. i have copied some mp3 songs into my SD Card its around 60 songs but when i insert the card in my cell it dosent show me all files it shows me around 30 file in the cell. It dosent view me some of the songs. All the files are in mp3 format. this proble also come with jpg files.

Please search the forum before posting.

Anyway, reduce the name size of your mp3 file to less than 31 characters. You will see all the files on your sd card.

thanks

enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Hey,

Shino

Hello,

First of all have u got a minisd card or not for playing ur mp3...if yes then u should put ur list of songs in the following way..

in the LG software there is a multimedia folder --- in that MM folder there is a folder by name of sound --- in sound folder u copy paste the songs u have .... note that the song size should not be more than 4-5 mb and the name of the song also should be small i mean rename it to a shorter name.

then after putting the songs in sound folder .... u open and sign in the LG desktop...

that will open to a window where ur phone book ,memo,todo and last option u click . then on right hand side there will be a box where " phone " word is displayed .... u click the arrow next to it it will have a option of SD card . u chose for sd card and click on the mp3 option in the same line towards left and there is a pic of pc to phone on top left below the file button....click on that and ur phone will exchange data to pc and vice versa...

before all this connect the pc cord to ur phone ...

once ur phone is connected there will be the multimedia folders displayed... in that click onsound folder and u will see the songs which u have pasted there before ... then just click on the song and there will be a arrow which will show towards right and u click on that arrow and ur song will be transferred to ur sd card ....

hope u r able to do this then there is no need to buy a reader for transferring ur songs on the sd card .

bye then

KPM