Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bonkheads

Unlock Code Issue

Somehow or by someone, the lock code has been changed on my G-Tran 4020. I have the software for unlocking the phone but not the cable ($NZD119 to buy one - far too expensive). I could make a cable if it had the connector to the phone and the wiring diagram from the phone connector to the serial connector. Will connectors from other phones work with the G-Tran?

Is there any other way to reset the phone and remove the password? The user guide instructs on how to reset the phone to factory defaults, but I need the unlock code to do it. I spent 2 weeks going thru all 10,000 possible combinations, but failed.

Somehow or by someone, the lock code has been changed on my G-Tran 4020. I have the software for unlocking the phone but not the cable ($NZD119 to buy one - far too expensive). I could make a cable if it had the connector to the phone and the wiring diagram from the phone connector to the serial connector. Will connectors from other phones work with the G-Tran?

Is there any other way to reset the phone and remove the password? The user guide instructs on how to reset the phone to factory defaults, but I need the unlock code to do it. I spent 2 weeks going thru all 10,000 possible combinations, but failed.

My Phone is also locked but I have data cable, can you help me how to unlock the code.