Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
~VIRUS~

Nokia 6235 Service Area Display Problem

hey guys ever wondered on nokia 6235 the display backlight turns on every half an hour or so with the service area name written.Though the phone is kept at the same place no chamge in area or place.Still sometimes its very frequent.This uses up battery everytime the backlight turns on with service area mumbai written.Is there a way to disable it.Or any fix for it plz.

That's not a virus...lol :)

Every phone keeps on searching/updating on the network status and thus the display...no way to turn it off !

That's not a virus...lol :)

Every phone keeps on searching/updating on the network status and thus the display...no way to turn it off !

Even it happens for me too...i tink theking is right, our handsets will be keep on searching for network and updating itself.

hmm neways i knew its not a virus :P thanx for ur opinion.Mayb there is no way to turn it off.

hmm neways i knew its not a virus :( thanx for ur opinion.Mayb there is no way to turn it off.

I have also observed the same behaviour in my new(2 weeks) 6235. I didn't see this in my previous handset LG RD2130. How come?

It happens on my LG 6230 also.

Moreover when a calls comesin, there is this stupid area display,which does not allow one to see who is calling until three to four rings. It is very irritating when one is on roaming or when someone gives you a missed call. You never know whether to attend or wait for the call to disconnect or whether to reject the call.

Is there any way out?