Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ceesen

Lg Rd5340 Rconnect

hi guys

i have bought a lg rd5340 recently just for rconnect and i have also got a data cable whose driver (phone to laptop through usb) is also loaded but from there on i dont know how to make rconnect because the driver cd does not have a software for the same :'(

i have also tried downloading the rconnect software from net but in vain :(

i will be very happy if somebody can help me in this :(

(note: the relianceinfo.com website is unreachable and i dont know what is the reason :quest: )

thank you in advance :grin:

ceesen B)

Edited by ceesen

hi guys

i have bought a lg rd5340 recently just for rconnect and i have also got a data cable whose driver (phone to laptop through usb) is also loaded but from there on i dont know how to make rconnect because the driver cd does not have a software for the same :'(

i will be very happy if somebody can help me in this :)

(note: the relianceinfo.com website is unreachable and i dont know what is the reason :quest: )

ceesen B)

Dear ceesen ,

if u have a data cable then u just visit the nearest LG ASC and request a cd from them.............or instead carry a blank cd and ask them to write it........PLZ NOTE - REQUEST THEM DONT ORDER THEM....OR ELSE.....tell them u have a LG ORIGINAL CABLE and somehow the cd is lost.....forget abt the rel site its useless and time consuming......

ENJOY>>>..

hi guys

i have bought a lg rd5340 recently just for rconnect and i have also got a data cable whose driver (phone to laptop through usb) is also loaded but from there on i dont know how to make rconnect because the driver cd does not have a software for the same ;)

i will be very happy if somebody can help me in this ;)

ceesen B)

Read this and enjoy http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?show...543&hl=5340