Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
AirCom

Lsp 340e Fwp Has Bad Voice Quality

Hello,

I have a LG LSP 340E FWP (Fixed Wireless Phone) since 2 years. It has gradually seemed to develop a very bad voice quality like perhaps an mp3 audio file at a very low bitrate would sound. What could be the reason behind this? It's collected a lot of dust in the last 2 years because of irregularly cleaning it. Could this be responsible? Whom shall I take it to to get it checked out, take it to a Web-World or would an engineer have to come to the location?

Thanks.

Hello,

I have a LG LSP 340E FWP (Fixed Wireless Phone) since 2 years. It has gradually seemed to develop a very bad voice quality like perhaps an mp3 audio file at a very low bitrate would sound. What could be the reason behind this? It's collected a lot of dust in the last 2 years because of irregularly cleaning it. Could this be responsible? Whom shall I take it to to get it checked out, take it to a Web-World or would an engineer have to come to the location?

Thanks.

Take it to the nearest LG Service centre cause Rel doent provide any Instrument related service at customer's location......

@aircom

I too using this handset from the last 3 years but have no problems with voice feature.

I think your handset's speaker might be torn. You can go to the LG's authorised service station to solve the problem.

Regards.

The LG service center will charge 170 rs for servicing + charges for changing parts.

I advice you to go for handset upgradation to LSP350 which is more superior to LSP-340

by paying 800 rs

Yes,perfect remedy to this problem is swapping to 350R